sábado, 18 de mayo de 2019

INTERCLASSES

INTERCLASSES:

It is the closing that is done to Lasallian week, this is my first year at school, but since I can remember, I accompany the Lasallian community in this great activity and now I love to belong to this family, this year was with double celebration, because we are celebrating the 300th anniversary of the death of San Juan Bautista de la Salle and the 65th anniversary of the Salle in Cucuta, this year the grades with the pesentations showed off and there was a lot more showing in 2019, everything was great, Although my degree has not won the award, it does not matter, what is important is that we had a great time, the important thing is that we enjoyed our last year competing and next year we will do it in big, it will be the best promotion of all






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario